Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Review of Bad Kitty Cat Collar

Originally submitted at Nip and Bones

Put this custom made cat collar on your bad kitty! These collars are handcrafted and sewn here in the US and feature breakaway buckles. Please allow for additional time for your collar to be sewn and shipped within 7-10 business days. Available in 2 sizes to fit small cats to larger cats: Cat 7&quo...


Perfect for my Big Bad Kitty Cat

By Mr. Breeze (@kittehboi) from Fluffya, PA on 2/21/2012

 

4out of 5

Pros: Comfortable, Good Fit, Big cat, Durable, Good Length

Best Uses: Cats, Everyday

Describe Yourself: Long-time Pet Owner

The Fat Cat 9" to 13" collar is great for a large cat. It's adjustable and has a breakaway buckle for safety. The material has held up very well to wrestling matches with the sisfur cats.

The woven-in Bad Kitty Cat design makes this collar a fun accessory for the mancat who has everything else.

My Bad Kitty Cat

@babypatches I am such a Bad Cat in my new collar! on Twitpic

Tags: Using Product

(legalese)

2 comments:

  1. Nip and Bones is my favorite place to shop. My collar is from there too, not sure if it's a Bad Kitty Kat one tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purrr does it have pixchurs of kittehs and the words "Bad Cat" on it? You're not a bad cat, Mario!

      Delete

Pet Clothing