Sunday, October 17, 2010

Groomsmen's Outfits



My good furends @Petiethecat and @Pandafur are getting married on December 4, 2010. Petie asked me to be one of da groomsmen and I feel honored!

@brunothedog and @Smokey8 model possible groomsmen's out... on Twitpic
@brunothedog and @Smokey8 model white groomsmen's tuxes.
I do like da one wif da pink bowtie.


@hanseebundee cuts a fine figure in another groomsmens outfit... on Twitpic
@hanseebundee cuts a fine figure in another groomsmen's suit. Miss Pandora likes dis black suit wif pink tie.


@pandafur @petiethecat Oh oh oh I almost forgot my favrit cho... on Twitpic
Dis groomsman's suit might be good for a cold weather wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhhh everyone looks so handsome! Can't wait to see what Pandy and Petie choose!

    ReplyDelete

Pet Clothing