Saturday, May 29, 2010

#Nipclub May 27, 2010

#nipclub jazz boi on Twitpic
#nipclub jazz boi

The #nipclub has become a weekly event. Be sure to visit Florida Cat Lady and King Tut's #nipclub for more information.


Dis my DJ set. I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed spinning dem tunes.

#nipclub Where dem cougars? Mr. Breeze in da house! ♫ Lynyrd Skynyrd – Call Me the Breeze (live '75)

#nipclub Alone in da Dark ♫ John Hiatt & The Goners – Alone In The Dark

#nipclub C'mon @Flacatlady let's get SLOPPY drunk! ♫ David Bromberg and his Big Band perform "Sloppy Drunk"

#niptini @kingtuttifruiti I'm drunk as da debbil ♫ Dave Matthews – Rye Whiskey @Pete Seeger's 90th Birthday

#nipclub I want me some home cookin'! @femmekatz ♫ Home Cookin' – Bobby Hutcherson Ummh

#nipclub @@brutusthedane @AskBrutus @BaronVonOdem Let your fur down, we ain't goin' to heaven nohow! ♫ Slim Harpo – Tip On In, Part 1 1967

#nipclub @mattiedog @katieboocat @ImaJackRussell Come to #nipclub - It's ballroom blitz! ♫ The Sweet – Ballroom Blitz

#nipclub Black cat has crossed my trail ♫ Howlin' Wolf – I Ain't Superstitious hooooooowl cuz there's a moon tonight!

#nipclub Play me some of dem down home blues ♫ ZZ Hill – Down Home Blues

#nipclub Strut! @snowwhitecat ♫ Home Cookin' – Bobby Hutcherson Ummh

#nipclub I feel soooooooo good! ♫ J B Hutto- I feel so good When I gets high on catnip I float around in da wind!

#nipclub Don't mess wif kittehboi! ♫ The Marvelettes – Don't Mess With Bill

#nipclub AFTER MIDNIGHT! Where are those UK animals? ♫ After Midnight in STEREO – Eric Clapton 1987 version

#nipclub Sky Hop! ♫ Lightnin' Hopkins – Hopkin's Sky Hop - (THE ORIGINAL RUDE MOOD)

Dis guy used to be a local favrit. ♫ Flamin' Harry

@Smokey8 #nipclub In Shades ♫ Tom Waits – In Shades

#nipclub @spike_cat @Informedferret Dreamed about a 'nip cigar 5 feet long! ♫ Hard To Find : If You're A Viper

#nipclub keepin dem bampire kittehs away- Green onions! ♫ Green Onions – Booker T. & The MG's Party hearty!

#nipclub Who wants to drive to the stop and shop for munchies? ♫ Jonathan Richman – Roadrunner

#nipclub Do we still have a barktender? I'm thirsty! ♫ Lonnie Brooks – Brand New Mojo Hand - Hot Shot

#nipclub we gonna pitch a wang dang doodle ALL NIGHT LONG! ♫ Koko Taylor Wang Dang Doodle

#nipclub got my mojo workin... Dis good 'nip! ♫ Muddy Waters – Got my Mojo Workin'

#nipclub first DM wins... the question is "How old was Jocelyn when she started drawing and painting?" First DM!!
#nipclub QUIZ going once, going twice, a portrait from portrait artist Jocelyn Ellis
The Answer is 8 years old.
Miss @SanjeetheCat did win the pwize! Will post it here when it done.

1 comment:

  1. It's always a fun time at teh #Nipclub. Thanks for posting your tunes again.

    ReplyDelete

Pet Clothing